Wednesday, July 3, 2013

First taste

My baby is getting so big.  And I'm not sure I'm okay with that.  But, I guess I'm going to have to suck it up and put my big girl panties on, because I don't see time slowing down anytime soon:)  Not that it really matters in the grand scheme of things, but our dr. says we can start baby cereal at 4 months old.  I've had the baby cereal sitting in the cabinet for several weeks now, but I just keep putting it off.  While there are some milestones I'm okay with Sawyer reaching in a timely matter (sitting would be fabulous), I'm trying to ignore the fact that he's actually getting big enough for baby food! But, I figured there was no time like the present....so I bit the bullet and mixed up the mush for him.  

One would think you would get tired of taking a bazillion pictures of the same act.  Wrong.  I could take a bazillion pictures of this kid doing the most mundane thing everyday.  He's just that cute:)  And I'm not going to lie, I had a serious case of deja vu looking at these pictures because he looks so much like his older brothers and sister. No doubt whose family he belongs to!  Enjoy looking at our little messy mouth:)











No comments:

Post a Comment