Sunday, November 29, 2009

Jumping on the bandwagon

After months of "blog stalking" several friends and my wonderful sister-in-law, Erin, I've finally decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon. Or I guess I should say, attempt to jump on the blogging bandwagon. I'm not real sure how good I will be at this, but I've decided that I will probably do a better job of keeping this updated than getting new pictures of Eli sent out via email. I've gotten pretty bad about keeping everyone updated on our daily lives for a while now. So this is my attempt to do a better job. So hang in there with me as I figure this whole thing out. So here we go! I will leave you with a picture of Eli "mowing" the lawn with his bubble mower. The bubbles don't actually even work, but Eli still had a blast pushing this thing through the yard while Brian fertilized. I know I'm biased, but I think we have one of the most adorable kiddos ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment