Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Just a little update....

Well, here's a shocker....a lot of time as passed since my last post:)  So I thought I would do a quick update phone picture style.  It's pretty much the only camera I use on a daily basis anyways.  Someday I will pull out my big camera again.  And someday I will actually upload the pictures I do take on my big camera to my computer so that I can update this blog.  Baby steps.

Life keeps happening around here.  As much as I try to slow it down (somedays, and other days I just wish it would speed up already!!).  We are adjusting nicely to being a family of 6.  I love it:)  I love having another sweet baby in the house.  Makes you want to go for number 5.  HA!  Just kidding...that wont be happening!  It helps that he is ridiculously cute too....all of the kids are.  Good thing too, because while I love them like crazy, there are many days I'm one whine shy of the nut house!

So anyways, to our little update.  Here's what's been happening in the Hutton household lately....

Snow!  We've had lots (in my opinion) of snow lately.  The majority of it happened at the end of February, but I'm still looking at remaining snow from a winter storm this weekend.  I came across this picture on facebook or pintrest, not sure which one, but I thought it was hilarious.  And so true.  This is me for sure.  Only, I'm probably not even nearly that excited....I hate snow.
Needless to say, I'm ready for spring.  I want to send the kids outside to play and burn off energy.  For my sanity and theirs:)  Besides, my birthday is the first day of spring.  I always tell Brian that's my birthday because I'm just one big breath of fresh air and sunshine.  He always laughs.....not sure what that's about:)

Lots of baby wearing in the baby bijorn.  It's pretty much the only way I get thing accomplished in the evenings most days.  Babies have an amazing radar.  Sawyer will be happy as a clam until the minute I need to do something or want to do something.  Then he just wants held.  Little turkey.  So this is how I  multi-task these days:)



Lately this boy is getting so big.  I just can't believe it.  He's in preschool 4 days a week and loving it.  I love it too.  He's learning so many  new things...good and bad:)  Mostly good, and funny.  One afternoon he was coloring and he said to me, "Mom, look...I found two nakeds (referring to the crayons without paper on them).  My school friend Christian found a big red naked yesterday at school.  It was awesome!"  HA!  I definitely didnt know that crayons without paper were called nakeds.....learn something new everyday:)
 We went to the kids' cousins house back at the beginning of March to celebrate my dad's birthday.  They live in Douglass, so it was a little bit of a drive for us.  I looked back and both kids had fallen asleep.
I'm not sure how they even sleep like that:)

We had some newborn-ish (he was a month old) and sibling pictures taken of the kids by my friend Ginger.  Im in love.  With the pictures and our beautiful children.  She did an amazing job of capturing our kids and their little personalities.....it is not easy taking pictures of four kids under 5:)   You can check out all of the pictures here, but here are a couple of my favorites.



 Lately this little man has been more and more alert and started giving me more and more smiles.  I love it.  Except that it means he's growing up so fast:(


Out of order....another of my favorites from the kids' pictures:)  She's such a sweet little nurturer when she wants to be:)

This little missy had a haircut.  We chopped it off:)  She sort of had a girl mullet going on because her bangs grows way slower than the rest of her hair.  So we (meaning my fabulous friend Sage:)) cut it off to be one length.  She looks so grown up now!


And I will end with a sweet moment captured this weekend.  Papa taking a Sunday afternoon snooze with his youngest grandbaby:)  Sawyer was pretty content all curled up on papa.

Well, I'm off to take K to dance class and do the prescool pick-up.  Enjoy the rest of the week!  Here's to hoping for some springtime weather!!

No comments:

Post a Comment