Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Some bunny's crawling

Okay, so that was a kind of dorky post title, but the first time Kamdyn actually crawled was when she was dressed up as a bunny. She had been very very close for several weeks but hadn't put all of the pieces together. But as of Halloween, we officially have a crawler on our hands...we now have two mobile children, ready or not. I can't really say I blame her, Eli was eating candy and Kamdyn was not getting any. I had the other half of Eli's kit kat on the floor and Kamdyn decided to take matters into her own hands because I wasn't giving her what she wanted. So, she just started crawling towards me and got her little hands on the kit kat. Pretty cute stuff. I have been no where near ready for Kamdyn to meet this milestone, but I can't hold her back forever:) Besides, it's pretty cute to see her crawling all over the house or crawling to climb all over you. It makes my life a little bit busier...now I have to constantly keep her away from Eli's train table, I have no desire to fix his train track several times a day. Oh the joys:)


P.S. These pictures don't really show her doing a whole lot of crawling. If you haven't seen her moving yet, you'll just have to believe me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment