Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What 3 year old, train loving kid wouldn't love this!?!

Our kids are seriously spoiled. But, I'm so thankful that they have all their grandparents here to spoil and love on them. And they are grandparents, it's what they are for, spoiling:) Besides that, everyone deserves to be spoiled a bit sometime. This time it was Eli. His papa had asked us if he could build a train track to go along the top of Eli's ceiling. He knows (and shares, and quite possibly feeds) Eli's love for trains. Brian said it was up to me, I said sure, why not. So Mark got to work. And man did he do awesome! Pretty sure this ended up being much more elaborate than he intended:), but it is amazing. If I loved trains, it would probably be like Heaven on earth for me, especially if I was three. He told Eli about it a couple of months ago, and since then Eli has been asking about the train papa was going to build him to go on his ceiling. Well, Mark finished it up right before his and Mary's annual vacation and they put it about 2 weeks ago. Not even kidding. Coolest. Thing. Ever. Eli thinks so too:) He gets to push the big red button and his train runs along his track up by his ceiling. Mommy and daddy also have a "parental control" button in the back unfinished room so we can turn it off so he's not running his train whenever he feels like it. Definitely a good idea (however as I right this, I am remembering I forgot to "charge" his train when I put him in there for naps.....I take it as a good sign I haven't heard it yet:)) Anyways, the pictures won't even do this train track justice, but at least you will get the idea. Thanks Mark for making Eli's month (quite possibly his year:))!!







No comments:

Post a Comment