Sunday, September 9, 2012

Soccer

Soccer season is in full swing around here for daddy.  Which means that the kids and I get to spend far more one on one time with each other.  Which also means that I am usually looking for things to do to get out of the house to burn off some energy!  When we can, we go to games.  I usually bribe the kids to go by enticing them with a treat.  Who doesn't love m&m's?!?  But they have a blast when they get there anyways because they LOVE running up and down the bleachers and climbing all the stairs.  Wears me out just watching them, but I guess that's kind of the point....wearing them out, not me:)  This particular night was actually just a soccer practice.  The first week of school, B has practice in the evenings, so one nice evening the kids and I loaded up so they could go play on the bleachers without parents trying to watch the game, and I got out of the house:)




This is what they do most the time....run up and down this ramp.

She scares me....she is fearless, and pretty fast, but I just picture her wiping out and the water works that will follow......


 He is usually slightly disappointed that I won't let him out of the stroller to go up and down the bleacher stairs too.  In time little man, in time.  For now, I enjoy having him strapped in where I don't have to worry about what he's doing:)



No comments:

Post a Comment