Friday, October 19, 2012

Lately

I know at this point in my blogging history, you guys don't' expect much of me.  That's a good thing, because I'm not promising I will ever actually keep this thing updated:)  I don't feel like lugging my big camera around half the time, so I use my phone to take lots of pictures for most of our day to day life.  Therefore, the pictures that ARE on my camera go un- uploaded for a very long time.  But here's to turning over  a new leaf!  Especially now that soccer season is nearing an end for Brian and he will be home more to help me chase the kids around. 

But since I finally got around to uploading pictures of our adorable kids yesterday, I thought I'd share what we've been up to lately:)


My baby turned one back in August.  Insert sad sappy music and tears.  Parker is the most handsome little man and I sure do love him heaps.  Same goes for the other two as well....Parker just doesn't really talk back to me yet and I am the center of his world still, so it makes him extra loveable:)  Gotta enjoy it while I can!

Anyways, because I love taking pictures, I decided to attempt (attempt being the the key word here folks) to take some one year pictures of him.  We've had pictures taken of the other kids when they turned one, and I wanted the same for Parker.  I love being able to capture them at this moment in their lives.  But with our busy schedules and the fact that I'm just too cheap to pay someone, I decided to do it myself.  I figured it wouldn't be too hard to capture those beautiful baby blues of our youngest.  Besides, I'm still the center of his world, right?!  ;)

Well I was wrong.  Go figure........

We have a VERY active one year old.  Add to that his older siblings playing around in the front yard and our neighbor mowing, and Parker was about as interested in looking at me when I wanted him to as he is in peas.  I still managed to get some cute shots of him, but nothing like I wanted (So I ended up eventually having my fabulous friend take some pictures of him:)  That post will come later.)


So here are a few from my failed attempt at one year pictures for Parker.  He's still cute even though he wouldn't cooperate and look at the camera for me:)



 I have some adorable pictures of Parker in one of his daddy's ties when he was about 7 or 8 months old, so I had high hopes of getting some new ones at one.




There you have it.  My baby went and grew up on me overnight.  While I make it no secret that I pretty much hate toddler years, it is still so fun to see this little man grow.  It's fun to see him play and interact with his older brother and sister who adore him.  I'm so thankful for the year we've had with him so far and can't wait to see how he continues to grow and change!

No comments:

Post a Comment