Wednesday, October 24, 2012

The youngest....

Well, believe it or not, I've actually gotten pretty caught up on this blog.  Left you from stuff in August, now I'm posting about a couple of weeks ago.  Mostly that's because I didn't take any pictures on my big camera from Eli's first soccer game until about 3 weeks ago.  Sad story I know.  Maybe I should start including some of my phone pictures on here.....I use that thing way more day to day than my big camera.  Or it could be that we just don't do anything all that exciting.  With Eli in preschool 4 days a week, I spend a lot of time at home.  

Anyways, this post is all about Parker.  Because apparently he's the only one I take pictures of.  Must be the cutest;)  I actually think it has more to do with the fact that he's the one that is ALWAYS with me (can't let that kid out of your sight....he's ornery!) and he still humors me and lets me take his pictures.  For a few minutes anyways:)


Parker has been walking for a while now.  Probably since at least mid September, but I just got around to taking pictures of it. Gotta document this in the scrapbook afterall!  Let me just say that this kid is fast.  Once he picked up on walking, there was no turning back.  He walks(really more of a run) everywhere now.  It's pretty cute.  Seems like once they start walking they just instantly grow up before your eyes and transition from a baby to a big boy.  I don't like that part, but I love watching him toddle around.  He's got to keep up with his brother and sister....

The first few are blurry, but I had to include them because they were hysterical.  He gets so excited when he gets to running around the house sometimes:) 


 Really, I guess they are all a little blurry.  He is fast and my camera wasn't keeping up with his lightening speed:)






 And always remember....... after vigorous exercise it's important to stay hydrated!



Parker has had his hair cut once.  It needs it very very badly again.  But for now, it just gets in his face. And he wakes up with some pretty amazing bed head:)



No comments:

Post a Comment