Friday, June 28, 2013

Splash Park

We've been doing everything we can to beat the heat around here this summer.  Lots of swimming and splash parks/fountains.  It is a lot of fun this year because the kids actually like all of these things:)  Last week, we met some friends at a splash park in Valley Center.  The kids had a blast.  Parker, who is usually the one to run right now in, was pretty timid at first and stayed by my side for quite a while.  I think it was just because there were quite a few other people there that he didn't know.  Once he got in the fountains, he was having a blast:)
 Bff''s Eli and Grey running through the water.  I should add that these two haven't seen each other in a little while (well, probably only a week, but in their world, that was a very long time:)) and they were both going crazy.  One of those times I was thankful we were outside!

 My other friend's two little boys manning the gun.  Malachi was hilarious.  He is all boy and loves guns, and also just loves shooting water at people (can't blame him....it's fun if you aren't the one being sprayed!), so he was camped out here the whole time with his little brother in an all out water fight with another girl.  She was older than him, but I'm pretty sure he had her beat:)

 These pictures are two new favorites of mine of Parker.  He isn't totally in focus in both of them and I didn't even capture his whole face, but it just totally captures this handsome little boy.  He can be so sweet and serious at times....
 But he is also ornery-er than all get out.  And this picture just gives you a glimpse of his sweet little dimple.  Oh I love that smile:)  This one is gonna be trouble folks....mark my words:)

 Oh. My. Word.  This face.  This smile.  Those eyes.  I love this little man.  He's still too little to get to enjoy all the fun, but something tells me I'm going to have a very hard time holding him back.  He's going to grow up far faster than I am ready for him too!






 I love watching these two together.  Parker adores his big brother.  And they are already two little peas in a pod.  It is hysterical to watch them wrestle and play together.  Kamdyn is just as strong and can put up a very good fight with her brothers, but there is something very special about the bond of brothers:)






1 comment:

  1. looks like a blast, sis! Lov those pics of Parker!!!!!

    ReplyDelete