Thursday, October 28, 2010

Their favorite time

Our kids love bath time. I think it is, hands down, their favorite time of the day. They love it, mommy and daddy don't. I'm not really sure why either. Probably has something to do with the fact that instead of supervising them splashing in the water(usually getting splashed myself), I would rather be relaxing in my own bath, or bed, or sleeping, something peaceful (selfish, I know). Regardless of my dislike of this time at the end of the day, it is a great way to waste a little time before bedtime. Added bonus, the kids do love it. It is fun to watch them now because Kamdyn likes to play so much more. She is getting downright daring in the tub. She likes to try to pull herself up and you have to keep a constant eye on her. Eli loves to share toys with his sister and make big splashes with her. Maybe one of these days bath time will grow on me:)




No comments:

Post a Comment