Thursday, April 5, 2012

She adores him

I found these old pictures when I was uploaded pictures off my camera....so I had to share:)


Our kids adore their baby brother. So much so that it can sometimes be borderline too much:) Only in the sense that they have no concept of this poor boy's personal space and bubble. But I will take it....and it melts my heart to see the love they have for him. Makes me even more thankful for his place in our family!
But while they both love him, there is nothing quite like a big sister's love. Kamdyn is just smitten over her baby brother Parker. Whenever he is on the floor, she is right there laying beside him. She is always the first to give him toys, his paci, sing him a song, or even read him stories. So sweet:) This particular day, he was just hanging out doing some tummy time, and Kamdyn came over to talk to him. She plopped down next to him and talked to him and kept trying to give him kisses. Precious big sister (even though he will probably outgrow her by 2!). I can only hope and pray that the bond between all our children stays this strong,sweet, and innocent (Hey, I may be delusional, but a mom can dream, right?!?).



No comments:

Post a Comment