Thursday, March 29, 2012

7 months

My baby is 7 months old. I'm not really sure how that happened. I feel like it was just yesterday that I was checking into the hospital to have him. In reality, I've visited 4 friends since then who have had babies. WHAT?!? He's getting to be my big man now. His first tooth just popped through. It's so stinking cute to see that tiny little white speck when he gives me his big cheesy grins. But now it's official....with a tooth, sitting in a high chair scarfing down baby food, drinking (if you can call it that:)) from a sippy cup, almost sitting, and 7 months old....Parker is closer to being a toddler now than a baby. Tear:( It's so exciting and so sad all at the same time. I do cherish the baby year, and am planning on soaking up every little bit of it I can. Because in just 5 short months, I'm going to have a 1 year old (and a 4 year old, and almost 3 year old....YIKES!! Three toddlers....might just be a little bit like a nightmare;)). So here's to the last 5 months of Parker's babyhood! Man he's such a cutie!!




1 comment:

  1. OH, he is such a cutie!!! SO yummy!! Just enjoy it!!!

    ReplyDelete