Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Number 3

This is the little announcement I made to send out to tell our family:) Had to do something fun this time around.


For those of you that haven't heard yet, we are expecting baby number 3 at the end of August. Bring on the fun! I figured since I have been pregnant or nursing since December of 2007, what the heck! Why not go for number 3:) Might as well get it all done with at once, right? That little fact probably has much more to do with the fact that I actually just love being pregnant (except for waiting in the dr. office! I had to wait an hour and a half this week!!), and enjoy the baby stage (my kids made it that way for me, praying that this little booger is the same too, but won't hold my breath:)). That and I have a wonderful husband who seems to enjoy the chaos and little feet in our lives. However, that being said, I have been told, and reminded a couple of times from my dh that three is it. So I'm going to enjoy it all while I can! So for all of you out there hoping for a small army of Hutton's from this family, three is going to be it. We are excited and can't wait to meet this new one. We have our sonogram scheduled for April 13th so we can hopefully find out if we are having a boy or a girl:) Brian's official guess is a girl, and that's what my dr. guessed, as well as my mom. So we shall see. And for proof of the growing belly already if you haven't seen it in person, here I am at 16 weeks. I feel huge already. After the first, that belly just pops right out! My first "pregnant" picture when I was pregnant with Eli was at 24 weeks, and I probably looked about the same, lol. Hope the belly slows down and evens out in the end like it did when I was pregnant with Kamdyn.
Ps. For all of you out there wandering.....we do have names picked out, but we won't tell you again:) You can guess all you want, but you're just going to have to wait, we won't tell you even if we guess right. Mean, I know, but it sure is fun to have something to surprise you all with

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, little sis! SO excited for you (although I've known for quite a while!) Your bump looks so darn cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete