Monday, March 28, 2011

In his mommy's shoes

The kids have recently discovered a love for playing in mommy's closet. Eli likes to hide behind my pants and pull out all my empty jewlrey boxes. He has taught his little sister where to find my belts and how to pull them out and drape them around her shoulders or drag them through the house. She's basically his little sidekick and encourages him way to much in his ornery behavior by laughing at him. Only gives him more reason to do it. And really, who can blame him? He does have the cutest baby sister ever and her laugh is very infectious. Anyways, both kids love to pull my shoes out of my shoe caddy. Eli actually wears them, and Kamdyn certainly attempts. Hasn't been too successful yet, but she keeps on trying. Gotta applaude her persistence. A couple of weeks ago (yes, I'm that behind. BUT, I have a good excuse. I've been busy pricing crap (wait, I will think of it as someone else's treasure) and scouting every nook and cranny for stuff I don't want and can throw in the garage sale pile) I heard Eli clomping through the house. I couldn't figure out what he was doing. I sounded like he was beating something against the wood floor in the kitchen. He comes waltzing into his room wearing my red heels. Oh no! The day his daddy hoped would never come....the day his son is wearing his mommy's heels:). At least he's got good taste. Up until this point, he only wore my tennis shoes or slippers. He walks into the room with this little grin on his face. So funny. There have been a couple other instances since that day, but I dread the day Kamdyn comes walking in in my heels. I may never get her out of them after that!Ps. Don't worry daddy, if it makes you feel any better about Eli enjoying wearing my heels, he just kept jumping out of them. It was just a big game for him. Gotta find the thrill in any situation:)

1 comment:

  1. Hee hee hee...Munchkin's Daddy is also hoping the day never comes where Munchkin is wearing Mommy's shoes!!! Hilarious! Love this photo!

    ReplyDelete