Monday, March 1, 2010

Can I help?







Eli was more than happy to help me make dessert for our small group one afternoon. He got to lick the spatula with whipped creme. YUMMY!








As I've said before, Eli is a fabulous big brother. He is so concerned about Kamdyn and her needs. If she's crying, he makes sure I know and usually tries to cram a paci in her mouth. When she's done eating, he's always right there with me trying to get her to burp. And when it comes to tummy time or diaper changes, Eli is never far behind. This past week I layed Kamdyn down on her play mat to see how she would like it (for the record, she could still care less about it). Eli, of course, had to plop down right beside her, literally. He had a bit of a hard time getting himself to lay down under the toys, but once he was there, he was golden. He enjoyed it way more than his sister. Of course, I'm thinking that that mostly has to do with the fact that Eli kept trying to roll over.....right on top of her. She didn't much appreciate that. It's tough being the littlest one in the family! I had a very hard time explaining to him that he couldn't roll that way and that his sister was there....right under his knee. Oh well, better luck next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment