Monday, March 1, 2010

Overflowing


With love for my children that is. When they are both so young, I think it is very important for me to say that a lot. I truly do love our kids, but they test my patience so much. I always considered myself to be a VERY patient person.....and then I had kids:). But it's the moments and memories they give me everyday that I cling to on those bad days. It's the hugs and kisses I try to remember when all I want to do is scream. It seems like whenever I begin to wonder why we set ourselves up for this kind of insanity, one of the kids does something that melts my heart or makes me laugh ( like chasing the dog around the house with a bubble blower; very funny). And while I could do without some of their less than desirable traits most days, I wouldn't change them at all ( just remind me I said this on one of those bad days please:)). If our young kids can love and trust so unconditionally despite all my faults as a mommy, why can't I???


Thank you Eli and Kamdyn for teaching me where I need to grow as a person and showing me love and adoration everyday. I love you both so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment