Thursday, March 25, 2010

Total Freedom!

Eli is one of those kids that LOVES being naked. If we aren't fast enough after bathtime, he will run through the house naked. And he's always got a huge grin on his face. I'm sure Brian will say he can't believe I would put these pictures on a blog, but hey, your only young once. It's still acceptable to run around naked at his age. No worries B, I will only show a little bit of bum and fat rolls:) Anyways, the other night he was making a break for it after his bath. He had his bubble lawn mower and his walking toy out in the living room. So, he did what any one would do when they are fresh, clean, and naked....he went and mowed, and then chased the dog around the house with his walking toy:). Makes total sense to me. He was a free man!!

Look at those rolls!!
A little kitchen mow after bath never hurt anyone:)

And just because I love these kiddos and they things they do are so cute, here's a couple of other photos:

This picture is so adorable. Eli looks like he has so many great secrets to tell his baby sister and she is listening very intently. He gave her a kiss soon after this. He is still so loving to her, I'm trying to soak it all up while I can.
And here's our beautiful little girl. She loves to smile and talk to us. She's just getting so big so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment