Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Chasing Bubbles

We have been loving the fall-like weather around here recently and have been taking advantage every chance we get. That means lots and lots of time outside, which makes Eli a very happy boy. The other day after naps I decided to bust out the bubbles. Eli is always asking for bubbles, but I'm usually too lazy to get them out. I was a good mommy the other day and gave in:) Eli enjoyed chasing the bubbles around the yard (for all of 10 minutes). I don't think he was ever able to catch any, but he had fun anyways.

Side note: do you notice the fun window cover I have on the top of Kamdyn's window? It definitely didn't turn out the way I was imagining it, but it does what I wanted it to, which is make it darker in there during the afternoon so that it stays cooler.

Kamdyn enjoyed her first experience with bubbles from a blanket. She also enjoyed when daddy got home. She loves when he throws her in the air:)


1 comment:

  1. Bubbles are the best! Munchkin discovered them at our friend's 3rd birthday. What a way to entertain the kiddos!

    ReplyDelete