Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Thank You's....a month and a half later!!


So it came to my attention about a month ago (see how far behind and forgetful I am these days!) that I forgot to send out thank you notes from Eli's birthday party. So I (several days later...forgot until then:)) whipped up some cute little thank you notes in photo shop. I got them finished and ordered some through wal-mart, but then proceeded to forget about them again for about 2 weeks! Pretty bad since I ordered them 1 hour so I could go pick them up that day and get them in the mail. I figured a month after the party wouldn't bee too bad. Well, it's now been about a month and a half since we celebrated Eli's birthday, and I still don't have thank you's for all of you who came to celebrate with us and gave him a present. When I finally remembered about them, I had Brian go to pick them up. But, Walmart messed them up and they weren't printed right. Instead of going through the hassle of getting them re-ordered, and having to remember to pick them up again, I just decided I would say forget it. So, consider this your thank you from Eli:) (just a little late!)

We are so blessed to have such great friends and family in our lives. Thank you all for being a part of Eli's life and helping to shape the little being he is growing into.

If I ever get around to it and can remember, I will put his actual copy of his thank you's on here. They were pretty cute if I do say so myself:)

No comments:

Post a Comment