Friday, April 22, 2011

One Petite Little Munchkin

I know I've said it before, and this probably won't be the last time, but Kamdyn is one petite little girl. I know she's tiny, but it is always confirmed when she goes for her well-baby checks. I mean seriously, she's 15 months old, and can still easily fit into 3-6 month clothes. Most of her "warmer weather" clothing right now is 6 or 9 month stuff. Crazy! Eli was in 12-18 month stuff before he was even 1. So it's so weird to have a kiddo on the other end of the spectrum. Glad our petite one is the girl:) If it was the other way around, Kamdyn may be beating her older brother up! We went for Kamdyn's 15 month check last week. She had to get three shots which she was less than pleased about. I think getting two is bad enough, but three is just torture. She was so ticked off. I'm thankful that kids don't remember much of their childhood because they are sure poked and picked on an awful lot. As usual for her, she measured in little:)

Height: 27 1/4 inch (3rd percentile)
Weight: 18 lbs 9 oz (3rd percentile)
Head Circumference: Don't remember what this was (too lazy to look @the sheet downstairs) but I know it was in the 50th percentile. Her head is the biggest part of her!


She may be later, but she's a crazy little girl. Full of energy and lots of drama. So much different from her brother (however, he is plenty dramatic for me sometimes!) Good thing she's so cute and I just love her so darn much:)


No comments:

Post a Comment