Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Parker Josiah

Well I figured since he will be a week old tomorrow, I should probably get around to putting a few pictures of our newest little Hutton on here. I'm sure a lot of you already know, but for those who don't, here's some details:)

Parker Josiah Hutton was born at 10:29 on August 24th. He weighed 7 pounds 6 ounces and was 20 inches long. Labor and delivery went great. He was by far my fastest and easiest delivery of the three! He had the cord wrapped pretty tightly around his neck, but they just cut it off early (getting Brian off the hook of cutting it if he didn't want to) and he was fine. Other than that, we didn't have any complications.
We are all doing pretty well and just continuing to adjust to our new "normal" around here, whatever that may be:) We've had lots of good hours, and plenty of bad hours where I ask myself over and over again why we decided to rock the boat with three kids:) But he sure is worth it! Life with three is definitely loud.....always. I have a feeling that is never going to change, but maybe as they get older is will be less whining and crying and more "fun noise":)

Here are some pictures of Parker in his first few days:

We can call it quits now....I've delivered a 6 pound baby, a 7 pound baby, and an 8 pound baby. I don't want to deliver smaller than a 6 pounder, and I definitely don't want to deliver a 9 pounder or bigger!

He always has to be sucking something. If he's not eating or sucking on a pacifier, he is searching for his fingers.
First bath, not a fan....


Ok, this picture is actually from today. He just looked so cute in his little chair I had to take a picture and include it. They change so fast, gotta get as many pictures as I can (sadly, I've already failed pretty badly on getting lots of pictures). I'm hoping to get more pictures as we settle into more of a routine. Right now I'm too busy herding the older two around and feeding Parker to get pictures. That and changing diapers.....count for the day today (as of 1:30) was somewhere around 6-9 poopy diapers....three in diapers in fabulous:) Also, have to say how crazy it is to me how much Parker looks like Eli as a baby. There are definitely differences, but he has such strong Hutton genes, and whenever I look at him, I just see so much Eli (and Brian). I will have to do some comparison pictures sometime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment