Sunday, October 13, 2013

8 months

My baby is 8 months old (well more like 8 1/2 now....but at the time of pictures).  Its such a joy to watch him grow and change, but it breaks my heart the older he gets and closer he gets to one.  I'm not ready for these sweet baby days to be behind me, but they are quickly drawing to a close:(  My nephew, Wesley, is on my side....they usually pass us when I'm running in the mornings after I drop the kids off at school.  One day he asked Erin, "mom, when is Aunt Krista going to have another baby?"  She told him she didn't think that was happening....he said, "you never know mom, she could have 10 kids!"  Thanks for the support Wesley:)  And 4 is a wonderful number.

Anyways, to document these fleeting days of babyhood, I decided I needed to take some pictures of my big 8 month old.  And of course, the older three decided they needed to help too:)  And all of the stars must have been aligned that morning, because it was a fabulous experience and I got some super cute pictures of all 4 kiddos!

Here are a few that I edited:





 Aren't my kids so cute?!?  And the rest are just some more cute ones of the kiddos that I didn't do anything too.  I love these four.  They make life wild and crazy that's for sure!:)







Can you tell these two are related? 

1 comment: