Friday, October 18, 2013

Botanica

Several weeks ago, we headed to Botanica with a friend.  I was taking maternity pictures of Cheryl that morning, and since we had all the kids, we decided to go there so they would have room to play while I did my work too:)  It was perfect weather.  

Sidenote: we also happened to choose the day where they were having a Senior (as in citizen) Expo.  Just think.....thousands of senior citizens, lots of wheel chairs and walkers:)  While we were waiting for Cheryl and Emry to get there, a party bus full of senior citizens pulled up and walked in.....wild party;)  It actually ended up working out perfectly for us because the parts we wanted to be in (the kid parts) weren't quite as popular for the older crowd, so it wasn't nearly as busy for us!

Anyways, since I was there for pictures of Cheryl, I didn't get many of the kiddos, but I did get a few.  

Sweet friends: they held hands pretty much anytime they weren't playing.  It was so sweet:)













This last group of shots makes me smile....I decided I wanted to try to get a group picture of all of my kiddos in front of the cute barn in the children's garden.  This is just a small glimpse into what it takes, and how many takes it takes to get a halfway decent picture of all four of them.  And I didn't even manage with my big camera this time.  I did get a cute one on my phone though.  But these 4 made me laugh.  Not touching their baby brother is a nearly impossible feat as you can tell.  Poor kid.....



 And we finished out the morning with the butterfly house .  There were so many butterflies out!  I haven't seen that many out in a long time.  It was the last week for the butterfly house to be open, so we hit it at the perfect time!

Sadly, we had to leave before the Senior Expo fashion show....Cheryl and I were pretty torn up about it:)

Great morning with great friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment