Tuesday, August 12, 2014

July 4th

So I'm aware that it's August 12th.  But, we had such a fabulous 4th of July that I still wanted to share:) Same goes for all of our summer activities (that I took pictures of:))....so I will probably be posting a little bit of old with the new stuff!  

Anyways, our fourth.  We went to Ben and Erin's house and had a fabulous time swimming and eating with family.  And the kids got to play with their cousins, so it was an even better day for them!  And I should note, that this is the first year that we didn't have any kids freaking out over the fireworks.  It was truly a huge thing!  We could actually sit and enjoy watching the kids shoot them off and no one was having a meltdown.  It was fabulous.  Eli even shot some off this year.  This is so different from the years past when he is freaking out!  And Kamdyn did a sparkler:)  Baby steps.  I was just thankful we could sit and enjoy!  And that's all I have to say about it.  Wonderful night spent with fabulous family!  Enjoy my barrage of pictures (once again, probably went overboard on pictures....we've got cute kids....I can't resist)









































No comments:

Post a Comment