Sunday, January 15, 2012

Let's Jump

The kids got a trampoline from their grandpa for Christmas. It's pretty amazing. And at the insistence of one of my dear friends (she wanted Eli's bff to come over and jump with him:)), Brian was a champ and got out to the backyard and put it up one afternoon. One of the many perks of having a hubby that's a teacher.....we got to spend lots of time with him over break. The kids loved it! Daddy is definitely more fun than mommy:)
Someday they will appreciate me too though because I fix them dinner and wash their cloths. That counts for something, right?!?

Anyways, my dad got them this trampoline for the back yard. It's got a safety net all the way around (as you can probably see), so you don't have to worry about little kiddos falling or bouncing out. They love it. It's been ever better because so far this winter we have had fabulous weather. It's been in the 50 and 60's a lot, and we've been soaking up all the beautiful weather and opportunities to be outside in December and January that we can. We need to move somewhere where the coldest it gets is 40 in the winter. And where it's really sunny. I love me some sun! But I also hate huge cities, lots of traffic, and it's pretty much totally necessary for ALL of our family and my fabulous friends to move with me. Don't know what I'd do without all of them! So, maybe let's get on that guys?!?!

Ok, enough of my rambling off the subject. The kids love to go out and jump and chance they get. They do really well with it too. It's pretty cute to watch. I have a feeling I'm (and daddy too!!!! (hint hint)) are going to have to get a lot better about picking up dog poop since I foresee the kids spending a lot of time in the backyard.







No comments:

Post a Comment