Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Cereal Time

I finally got off my lazy butt and started Kamdyn on rice cereal. I've had the stuff for several weeks, and could have probably started her on it at any time, but I just kept forgetting. So...... I finally remembered! Eli hated this stuff at first (can't say I blamed him because it tastes like cardboard).So I wasn't real sure what to expect with Kamdyn. So far she doesn't seem to love it or hate it, she's just very curious about it. And she's stinkin' halarious to watch try to eat this stuff. You put the spoon in her mouth and she starts eating it fine, but he idea of eating still involves the tongue very much. She sticks her tongue in and out of her mouth and basically unintentionally spits almost all of the cereal back out. Funny stuff to watch, especially since she thinks the whole thing is pretty entertaining too. She smiles and spits and just has a good old time. What a goof ball!



P.S. Can I just say that I love this little girl's blue eyes?!?!?! So beautiful.

Oh, and just for fun, I went back and looked to see how much Eli weighed at 4 months old. That little chunker was just shy of 18 pounds (Kamdyn wasn't quite 13). Crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment