Monday, May 31, 2010

Ruffles

If I haven't mentioned it before, I am now.....I love making little girl things. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love our first born. He is all boy and so much fun. He makes us laugh daily just by being his crazy little self. But, it's just not as fun to make things for him. Flowers, ruffles and bows aren't acceptable for our little man, but they sure are cute on our little girl! I stumbled across a tutorial on how to add ruffles to a onesie here. So of course I had to give it a try. I had some extra plain white onesies laying around from some other projects and I got out some scrap material. This didn't take too long at all, and I love the way it turned out. I've had to stop myself from putting ruffles on everything:).

Just had to put this picture in. Eli kept laying on top of Kamdyn when I was trying to get pictures of her. He hates to miss out on any of the action and just loves to "love" on his sister. I would lay down by her then pat her back and then lay right on top of her. I'm not sure she thinks this is really very "loving" yet, but it's the best he can do and it's his way of showing his love.

No comments:

Post a Comment